Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Ene 14, 2019 12:06 pm 
Eau de Toilette
Eau de Toilette

Share |
SAN FRANCISCO -- Taking matters into his personal palms, or maybe more properly, his legs, Alen Hanson finished the Giants' offensive futility in Monday night's 2-1, extra-inning victory around the Cubs by scoring from 1st foundation over https://www.fansfgiantsmall.com/matt-williams-jersey-c-37.html a pickoff enjoy absent undesirable.Getting pre sured out Pablo Sandoval, Hanson was aboard with one out and San Francisco trailing, 1-0, when Cubs starter Kyle Hendricks tried a pickoff. The https://www.fansfgiantsmall.com/jackie-robinson-jersey-c-19.html throw eluded initially baseman Anthony Rizzo, who was charged with the mistake. Since the ball skittered faraway from the pursuing Cubs, Hansen sped to 3rd, then headed residence as Javier Baez retrieved the ball close to the Cubs bullpen. View Full Sport Protection "I rotated at next foundation and [looked at] the third-base coach https://www.fansfgiantsmall.com/evan-longoria-jersey-c-11.html [Ron Wotus] that identified as me to return about to third," Hanson stated as a result of interpreter Erwin Higueros. "I figured I could score from third provided that [Baez] did not generate a fantastic to s."Hanson dove headfirst towards the plate and defeat catcher Willson Contreras' tag to score the tying operate.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. However, LoL is a PvP daring at the core

Rshop2018

Vie Jun 15, 2018 8:37 am

Rshop2018 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. singled and scored on Hanson’s single in the ninth.Dodgers:

elaine95

Mar Nov 27, 2018 2:38 am

elaine95 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Fashion Replica Richard Mille RM 67-02 Sprint Wayde Van Niek

babyqi

Vie Jul 06, 2018 6:58 am

babyqi Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. The Chicago Cubs got

douhua2233

Sab Jul 28, 2018 6:10 am

douhua2233 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. property rights structure

liuer

Mié Ene 09, 2019 1:20 pm

liuer Ver último mensaje