Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 11, 2018 5:17 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
Imagen

A Paris Saint-Germain star has reportedly agreed to join Manchester United in this transfer window.Brazilian winger Lucas Moura is understood to be high on Jose Mourinho's wish list for January, and is open to joining the Red Devils if the clubs can agree on a deal.

United are said to be keen on an initial loan, but PSG are holding out for a permanentทางเข้าสโบmove, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.It has been claimed that the French giants want £35 million (R587 million) for the 25-year-old, but could settle for less if United agree a deal quickly.

Moura has played only 79 minutes in all competitions for PSG so far this season, scoring just one goal and assisting one further strike."I am concentrating on improvingทางเข้าสโบmy physical performance," Moura told Brazilian outfit UOL Esporte.

"Whatever the situation with the national team, that is (Brazil coach) Tite's decision. I need to concentrate on improving at PSG."The season began in aทางเข้าสโบdifficult way for me, but my aim is to win back my starting place and the great moments that I had last year."

The winger made 53 appearances for Les Parisiens last season, scoring 19 goals and assisting another 11 strikes, but has fallen down the pecking order at French giants after Neymar and Kylian Mbappe arrived ahead of the 2017/18 campaign.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. ws conference. Tedford says the deal i

blueberryjerry

Vie Mar 24, 2017 9:35 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora can be showing a great deal of retired

catholicized

Sab Oct 28, 2017 7:26 am

catholicized Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. thinks a deal between the 28-year-old and his hometown team

blueberryjerry

Mar May 02, 2017 9:23 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Preview: Denver Nuggets deal with the Memphis Grizzlies in j

mercer70503

Mié May 03, 2017 7:48 am

mercer70503 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. United deal with Stoke at Old Trafford amid Sanchez talk

makaralove

Mié Ene 17, 2018 5:01 am

makaralove Ver último mensaje