Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 09, 2018 3:43 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
Today’s cheap pandora charms review dips back into the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, with a look at one of our most recent country-exclusive beads – the Arabic Love charm. This elegant openwork continues Pandora’s series of Arabian beads, following from the much-loved Camel and Arabian Coffee Pot charms, both of which are also featured in this review. This latest bead came out with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, but only in the UAE. I got mine from Dubai with the help of a kind Pandora collector there. I wrote this review a little while ago but it kept being pushed back due to Christmas content and then unexpected sneak peeks. The charm is pretty true to the stock image, but as is usual it’s prettier and more striking in person. Its all-silver design makes it a relatively affordable option, priced at 145 AED (around £30 / $40 USD at the time of writing), too.

The Arabian Coffee Pot came pandora uk outlet sale out two years ago in Autumn 2015, and was an instant hit with fans, who fell in love with its intricate detailing and unique concept. This charm is a follow-up to that one in many ways but for me it lacks the richness of design. The Arabic love motif is only a very minor twist on its button-style design and heart detailing, which can be seen throughout Pandora’s collections. It’s pretty, but not that different to their regular charms, and so hasn’t attracted the same attention from collectors as the Coffee Pot. On the other hand, this does make it more wearable, I guess, and more easily stylable. To look at, the brightness of the silver is also attractive in comparison to the heavily oxidised look of the Dallah charm. The sides of the charm are simple polished silver, with the classic S925 ALE hallmarks tamped on one side. It’s not threaded.

However, I have of course decided to put this with pandora charms sale clearance my other Arabian beads! This was my bracelet as it stood – it’s one of my favourite designs, and I love that it branches out a little culturally from other themes I’ve done. It’s always fun to hunt down Pandora’s country exclusives, and I’m glad to have found this one – it seemed the perfect way to round off my Arabian leather design, which has always seemed a little unbalanced with four beads on it. I do feel like its more generic design reflects an overall trend in Pandora’s new collections, a loss of the inspiration that went into the wonderful Camel and Dallah beads, but it’s pretty nevertheless. And, of course, the Chinese New Year beads remain as creative as ever! The first set of charms I absolutely love! These are a set of honeybee-inspired beads. My favourite is the Honeycomb openwork, and I’d absolutely love the Sweet as Honey beehive design if it didn’t have pavé detailing at the top.

Happy new year everyone! Today’s post rings in the new year with my monthly pandora charms disney news round-up, with all the details on what’s coming up for January 2018 – we have the Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year 2018 collection launches, some Disney Parks updates, info on the next Pandora Disney UK release, and more! I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating (or not celebrating) the new year! We cooked a nice dinner with family, and then spent the evening playing Pictionary, learning how to play poker and watching The IT Crowd. I apologise again to anyone who was disappointed by the Pandora SS18 sneak peeks being removed. I hope to be in discussion with Pandora about this soon, and will provide an update when I can. I’ve read through and appreciate, as always, all your interesting and thoughtful comments, but will hold off my responses for the time being.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora Disney La Belle et Los angeles Bête Bracelet

Muta

Vie Mar 09, 2018 5:55 am

Muta Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora Disney Lilo Stitch Charm Sale

Dedrick

Mar Ene 09, 2018 3:42 am

Dedrick Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora rose two heart itchy Cream charm

antelopes

Jue Mar 01, 2018 9:12 am

antelopes Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. pandora charm bracelet look at: pandora enchanted their tea

Makenzie

Mié Ago 01, 2018 5:59 am

Makenzie Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Wonderstruck-Enchanted, de Taylor Swift.

lema

Mié Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

necromancer Ver último mensaje