Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 10, 2018 6:54 am 
Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum

Share |
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- China's women's basketball head coach Thomas Maher was happy with their Olympic trip in Rio 2016 though China failed to advance into top 8, and the Australian predicted a great future of the young Chinese team.

"I am very happy. I think we played good basketball. We played to our level," Maher said minutes before leaving the Olympic Village on Wednesday.

"They are above our level. We are not No. 6 in the world. We are like 8-10. The next phase for us is to get 6 or 7. That's our way, to be able to play at that level," he said. "I'm very happy with the way we play basketball. We played nice basketball. There are some teams just better than us."

China finished fifth in the preliminary round with one win and four losses, a big drop compared to the sixth finish in the 2012 London Games.

"Shao Ting and Lu Wen had good tournament. I think those players are already ready to play international basketball. But the players that are gonna make difference are the younger group, and they have fantastic chances to be great. (Sun) Mengxin, (Huang) Sijing, Dou Dou (Zhao Zhifang), Wu Di, those players can take enormous (improvement). It's not like those players are so so players, they can climb really high. The younger group will become much better, and this experiences are what they need," Maher added.

This was the second spell for the Australian leading the Chinese women's team in Olympics as he also guided China in the 2008 Beijing Games.

"We had some superstars at that time. I think this team can have more depth, more players. I don't know who is gonna be superstar. Maybe Sijing could be. Mengxin maybe if she could defend. It's hard to say now, but definitely they gonna take huge, huge steps."

Maher's contract with the Chinese Basketball Association will expire after the Rio Olympics. The CBA didn't say whether or not to extend its contract with Maher.

"I love to coach China. I'm happy with the chances I've got. China gives me two wonderful Olympics. I'm just grateful to be part of it," Maher said.

New Hollywood action thriller "London Has Fallen"-the sequel to 2013's "Olympus Has Fallen" has premiered in Beijing.

Director Babak Najafi and lead actor Gerard Butler have met with media in Beijing to promote the movie.

Gerard Butler reprises his role as secret service agent Mike Banning who once again single-handedly protects the US President.

However Kareem Hunt Hat , Butler says his relationship with president in the sequel is different from the previous movie:

"I think that the first movie was more a story of redemption. Because as we start the movie I was no long the president's head of secret service, so I have to fight my way back in and show my loyalty and courage. But in the second movie, we are already tight. So I'm now his right hand man. But it's all but bond and relationship and trust"

Gerard Butler's portrait of strong man King Leonidas in 2006 fantasy war film"300" has made him very popular in China.

Meanwhile Patrick Mahomes Hat , Swedish director Babak Najafi has replaced Antoine Fuqua to take the helm of the sequel.

Najafi says he's hoping to work with Chinese kung fu star Jackie Chan.

"I was actually years ago practicing wushu. The reason I got started was obviously Jackie Chan. He also inspired me to work in movies. So that was 20 years ago still today I'm dreaming about doing that."

London Has Fallen opens in Chinese theaters Next Monday.

(Source: CRI)

LAGOS, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Boko Haram insurgency has left over 20,000 children unaccompanied and separated from their families in Nigeria's restive northeast region Tyreek Hill Hat , the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said Saturday.

Speaking at a two-day summit on Sexual and Gender Based Violence in Yola, the Adamawa state capital, Bridgette Mukanga-Eno Armani Watts Hoodie , Deputy Representative of the UNHCR to Nigeria and ECOWAS, said over 8,000 children were estimated to have been recruited and used by Boko Haram in both combat and support roles.

The UN official told the gathering that over 7 Dorian O'Daniel Hoodie ,000 women and girls have been subjected to Boko Haram related sexual violence, including forced marriage.

According to her, women and girls who were released from Boko Haram captivity (often with babies born while in captivity) Derrick Nnadi Hoodie , face real risk not only of rejection and stigmatization but also violence in some communities.

Eno told her audience that report of sexual based gender violence (SGBV) in camp settings and host communities are alarmingly high, as are reports of sexual exploitation and abuse, including by men in uniform.

In addition to human right issues Breeland Speaks Hoodie , internally displaced persons lacked access to basic legal services to assist them in the daily conduct of their affairs, she added.

"The most commonly occurring for IDPs were loss of civil documentation; needs to register births and deaths; probate and inheritance matters need to be resolved; matrimonial and family disputes require arbitration; and inevitable, criminal suspects in cases not relating to insurgency Chris Conley Hoodie , require legal representation," she said.

Boko Haram has kidnapped thousands, often raping them Mitch Morse Hoodie , forcing them to become suicide bombers, help the militants in their conflict or marry fighters, according to the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF).

Boko Haram has killed more than 20 Chris Jones Hoodie ,000 and displaced 2.3 million people in its attacks since 2009.

China-US Ping-Pang diplomacy commemorated at headquarters of UN

Aftermath of typhoon Doksuri in central Vietnam

Highlights of Longines Equestrian Showjumping Grand Prix in Tianjin

Variety of activities of popularization of science held across China

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of t. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. ew England Patriots ranke

panxing18

Mar Jul 31, 2018 4:34 am

panxing18 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. New England Patriots 2018 roster breakdown:

huangjian123

Mié Nov 07, 2018 6:37 am

huangjian123 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. ens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punte

blueberryjerry

Mié May 10, 2017 9:18 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. New England Patriots sign wide receiver Kenny Britt

makaralove

Jue Dic 14, 2017 7:24 am

makaralove Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Dallas Cowboys Hoodie

xiaoying123

Jue Jul 19, 2018 8:13 am

xiaoying123 Ver último mensaje