Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 13, 2018 2:54 am 
Eau de Toilette
Eau de Toilette

Share |
A newly-released report by China Academy of Social Sciences has shed some light on the impact of the changed educational structure on dating and marriage in China Camiseta Nikola Kalinic Atletico Madrid , Guangzhou Daily reported.

From 2000 to 2010, the marriage rate for postgraduates continued to drop, the report said Camiseta Saul Niguez Atletico Madrid , with the rate for women falling below 50 percent in 2010. The situation is particularly striking in the group aged between 25 to 34.

The change in the gender ratio on the top educational hierarchy might have contributed to the trend, according to the report.

Figures indicate that women with master degrees outnumbered men in the 20 to 29 age group by 2010.

The report explained that ideally both women and men would prefer their other halves with the same educational level, while most Chinese would expect the male to have a higher educational level than their female partners.

This preference didn't change much during the past years Camiseta Antoine Griezmann Atletico Madrid , it was claimed. However, with a drop in the number of highly-educated men, young and well-educated women may have to lower their expectations Camiseta Koke Atletico Madrid , it was added.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- The 20-year-old Anna Korakaki from Greece beat German shooter Monica Karsch 8-6 to win the women's 25m pistol title at the Olympic Shooting Center here on Tuesday.

It was the second Rio medal for Korakaki, as the Olympic debutant took home a bronze from the women's 10m air pistol two days ago.

"I can say it helped me because my mentality has changed," said Korakaki about the feeling of entering the range with a medal in hand.

"I already won a medal two days ago."

It was her first gold in international competitions.

Korakaki began shooting at the age of twelve. Her father Anastassios has trained her since then.

"There are some difficulties when you have your parent as a coach," said Korakaki.

"When you live in the same house and are with each other 24 hours a day, it is a lot.

"The balance is delicate, but we have good chemistry."

Two Olympic medals are good enough for the 20-year-old talent to start her career, and she was expecting more.

"Goals never stop, so I am dreaming of more medals in my career," she said.

Korakaki started the final by leading at 6-0, only to see Karsch win three straight series to level the score 6-6. In the decisive round, Korakaki hit four out of her five targets, while Karsch only managed three, which meant Korakaki finally got the victory.

"My husband is here and I think we go to celebrate today," said the silver medalist.

"My family is at home watching the TV and I think they celebrate too."

The 47-year-old Swiss veteran Heidi Diethelm Gerber defeated Chinese talent Zhang Jingjing 8-4 to finish with the bronze.

World No. 1 Zhang did a good job in the qualification stage, shooting 299 points in the final three rounds to score 592, refreshing the Olympic record.

Zhang started the semifinal well, but missed a few targets in the following round.

Gerber shot a great bronze-medal match against Zhang, hitting at least three targets in each of the six rounds to harvest her first Olympic medal.

"It was very close and it is quite hard to shoot so many series," said Gerber about the competition for the bronze medal.

"But it was OK."

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, July 15 (Xinhua) -- At least three persons were injured and a school was destroyed after an aircraft pounded Khawja Mashad neighborhood in the Kunduz city Camiseta Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid , the capital of northern Afghanistan's Kunduz province, 250 km north of Kabul on Saturday, a local official said.

"It was around 04:15 a.m. local time today when a fighter plane pounded Khawja Mashad area in Kunduz city Camiseta Santiago Arias Atletico Madrid , destroying a school and a house nearby," director of Education Department in the province Janat Gul Nasiri told Xinhua.

Three children of the nearby house sustained injuries due to the attack, the official added.

He also noted that 13 shops close to the school were damaged in the raid.

"Since it was early morning and no student was in school Camiseta Filipe Luis Atletico Madrid , there was no loss of life," Nasiri further said.

However, he pointed finger at the U.S.-led coalition forces by saying Camiseta Diego Godin Atletico Madrid , "the foreign forces jet fighter targeted the school" and damaged the properties nearby.

The official further said the jet fighter also targeted Taliban positions in Taloka area outside Kunduz city at the same time Saturday morning.

Neither Afghan security officials nor U.S. military has made comment.

Kunduz has been the scene of heavy fighting over the past several months and the Taliban militants have been attempting to overrun Kunduz city.

France's Macron honors U.S. forces in Bastille day celebration

Heavy rain causes waterlogging in Yongji, China's Jilin

Verizon IndyCar Series kicks off in Toronto

Highlights of men's singles semis at Wimbledon

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Special treat to cool off animals at Beijing Zoo

From the Aacr to Online Public Access Catalogs

Author: Samuel Bryant

In 1978, a revision to the AACR called The Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules Camiseta Antonio Adan Atletico Madrid , Second Edition (AACR2) was published because of certain significant developments in the field of cataloging rules. One of these developments involved the increasing level of standardization between libraries of different countries for items such as monographs and serials. The second development was concerned with the rules for non-book materials, as the rules of 1967 were generally considered to be inadequate for non-book items. Finally, the Library of Congress announced that it would abandon the card catalog Camiseta Blank Atletico Madrid , maki. Jerseys Free Shipping MLB Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China College Jerseys Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China Authentic Jerseys From China Zach Ertz Eagles Jersey

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. ousted the Wimbledon champion Djokovic in

hfy962464

Sab Abr 28, 2018 6:57 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. an Edberg in a Davis Cup singles match in Vancouver. "We rea

hfy962464

Jue Abr 19, 2018 7:42 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje