Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 04, 2019 10:52 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
Hi everyone, I'm not someone who's attended a whole lot of concerts, (about three across some pretty different genres, and my first time visiting the lovely Ace Theatre in LA) so I was hoping to pick the brains of some who are a bit more experienced.

For those who've attended the other shows in the tour, about how long is the show run time from door time to exit? I'm coming from a little ways out of town so I'd like to know if it's best to get a hotel or attempt to commute home at night. How early would you recommend arriving to the venue? LA traffic can be pretty notorious so an estimate on when I should get going would be helpful. And a less important question, what's the general attire vibe usually like? At the concerts I've been to it's ranged from super casual to club fashion and I'll be darned if I look out of place!

Lastly; anything extra I should know for the LA show? I saw some mention of fan organized stuff last month but I'm wholly unfamiliar with the fan scene to be honest.

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 16, 2019 7:13 pm 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

peter77 escribió:
Hi everyone, I'm not someone who's attended a whole lot of concerts, (about three across some pretty different genres, and my first time visiting the lovely Ace Theatre in LA) so I was hoping to pick the brains of some who are a bit more experienced.

For those who've attended the other shows in the tour, about how long is the show run time from door time to exit? I'm coming from a little ways out of town so I'd like to know if it's best to get a hotel or attempt to commute home at night. How early would you recommend arriving to the venue? LA traffic can be pretty notorious so an estimate on when I should get going would be helpful. And a less important question, what's the general attire vibe usually like? At the concerts I've been to it's ranged from super casual to club fashion and I'll be darned if I look out of place!
https://redtube.onl/ https://beeg.onl/ https://spanktube.vip/spankbang/

Lastly; anything extra I should know for the LA show? I saw some mention of fan organized stuff last month but I'm wholly unfamiliar with the fan scene to be honest.

my issue has been solved!!

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. "Im pretty excited

hfy962464

Jue Abr 12, 2018 7:02 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Are you excited for adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Static?

blair2019

Mar Dic 04, 2018 12:45 pm

blair2019 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Reasons to be excited: Start with familiar faces on the

lucky

Mié Ene 24, 2018 2:15 am

lucky Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Which player are you most excited to watch on offense agains

huangjian123

Mar Nov 27, 2018 1:05 am

huangjian123 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Jaguars defensive coordinator Todd Wash ‘excited’ with Leon

zhangzk

Dom May 05, 2019 6:59 am

zhangzk Ver último mensaje