Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am 
Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum

Share |
NEW YORK — For most of this month Danton Heinen Jersey Kids , the New York Rangers piled up points and emerged as an early surprise of the season.Then came the last 120 minutes and the Rangers encountered their first impediment to their recent progress with consecutive afternoon losses to the Philadelphia Flyers and Washington Capitals.The Rangers hope to shake off their first losing streak in a month Monday night when they host the Ottawa Senators, who are the only team to allow 100 goals this season.Article continues below ...New York is on its first losing streak since late October. Starting with a 4-3 shootout win in San Jose on Oct. 30, the Rangers reeled off a 9-1-1 run to get over .500.The run culminated in a 5-0 win over the New York Islanders on Wednesday and also featured five wins by one goal. Since the rout of the Islanders, the Rangers absorbed a 4-0 rout in Philadelphia on Friday followed by a 5-3 loss to the Capitals Saturday afternoon.While the Rangers struggled immensely with containing odd-man rushes Friday, they were doomed by a bad second period Saturday, specifically the final 9:50 of the period. After taking a 2-0 lead on goals by Jimmy Vesey and Brady Skjei, the Rangers allowed three goals and then gave up the go-ahead goal in the third after Ryan Strome tied the game.“I thought today felt different than Friday,” Rangers coach David Quinn said. “I thought we didn’t play well for any stretch (Friday). I thought we had a pretty good first and a pretty good third (Saturday). I thought the second was what really what bothered me because the second looked a lot like 60 minutes of (Friday’s) play.”Kevin Hayes recorded two assists, giving him 11 points in the last 10 games. Left off the scoresheet was Chris Kreider, who took six shots on goal and during the 11-game run totaled eight goals and 13 points.Alexandar Georgiev started for the second time in three games Saturday but Henrik Lundqvist is expected to start Monday. Also expected back is Mats Zuccarello, who sat for the seventh time in nine games due to a groin injury. Zuccarello played 15 minutes Friday, but the Rangers opted to sit him in the second part of a back-to-back.Ottawa allowed its 100th goal when it allowed three goals in the second period of a 6-4 loss at Dallas on Friday night. The Senators enter on a three-game losing streak that has seen them allow 19 goals http://www.officialbruinsproonline.com/authentic-adidas-david-krejci-jersey , to negate an offense that has produced 13.The Senators allowed a season-high 54 shots on goal Friday and it was the third time they allowed at least 50 shots. Ottawa is the only team to allow 50 shots three times this season, so not surprising coach Guy Boucher spent extensive time discussing the defensive struggles.“Individually you’ve got make the right decisions and you’ve got to better with your one-on-one battles,” Boucher told reporters. “That’s it. The minute we get excited and want to score right away, we have a tendency to open up, and when you play against good players, they’ll give it to you.”A trend in the three-game skid is falling behind early. Last Monday in a 7-5 loss to Florida and a 6-4 loss at Minnesota Wednesday, the Senators faced 4-1 deficits and Friday they trailed 5-2.“We can score,” Ottawa goaltender Craig Anderson told reporters. “We’ve got some skill and we’ve got guys that have talent and have abilities to make plays. That’s one thing that we’ve had all year and that’s exciting. It’s exciting to be a part of it and it’s the just the other part that we need a little bit of work on.”Ottawa’s 83 goals are the fourth-most in the league and Mark Stone has nine of them, but he will likely play with a protective shield for his face on Monday. Stone was hit in the face by a puck and left Friday’s game in the third period but practiced while wearing the face shield Sunday.The Senators took two of three meetings from the Rangers last season and the home team has won seven of the last nine games. WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Mark Scheifele was in a joking mood after setting up the tying goal and scoring the winner for the Winnipeg Jets.Scheifele scored at 4:18 of overtime and the Jets extended their winning streak to a season-best five games with a 5-4 victory over the league-leading Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday.Scheifele was asked how he was feeling about his scoring touch of late, which includes a five-game point streak of five goals and nine assists. He also has three overtime goals this season, two in the past three games Authentic David Pastrnak Jersey , and 21 goals and 46 points in 33 games.“I think my fantasy football team is losing right now, so a little choked about that,” Scheifele joked. “On the hockey side of things, it’s obviously going well. But I play with some pretty special players and play on a pretty special team, so I’m just lucky to pop them in when I can.”It was Winnipeg’s third straight overtime victory and moved the Jets into a tie for second in the NHL with the Calgary Flames and tops in the Western Conference.Scheifele finished with two assists, while Nikolaj Ehlers had a pair of goals and one assist and Mathieu Perreault and Brandon Tanev also scored.Connor Hellebuyck made 43 saves for the Jets, who are 9-1 in their last 10 games.Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist for the Lightning. Nikita Kucherov, Alex Killorn and Tyler Johnson also scored. Brayden Point and Ondrej Palat each collected a pair of assists.Andrei Vasilevskiy, in his second game back from a broken foot, stopped 37 shots and picked up an assist on Killorn’s goal.The game-winner was changed to an unassisted goal for Scheifele. Patrik Laine skated in front of Vasilevskiy and lost the puck when the goalie poke-checked him. Scheifele swooped in and scored. The zone entry was also reviewed for offside, but was upheld.“It was a heck of a job by Patty, taking that puck hard to the net Jake DeBrusk Jersey ,” captain Blake Wheeler said. “And if you leave Scheif alone right there, he’s gonna bury it. He’s playing as well as anyone right now and coming up huge when we need him.Tampa Bay had its winning streak halted at eight games.“I think it was an entertaining game for fans,” Killorn said. “I know a lot of people were probably watching just because of where we stand in the East and where they stand in the West.“I thought it was an entertaining game. Obviously, a lot of goals being scored. We don’t want to allow that many but it was a good game.”The quick-paced match was tied 1-1 after the first period and 3-3 after two.The Lightning took a 4-3 lead at 6:55 of the third period with Kucherov’s power-play goal, but Ehlers tied it up with his second goal of the game at 14:23.“We used our speed against them and they did it to us, too,” Lightning defenseman Ryan McDonagh said. “In the end, it’s a stinging feeling for sure when you have a lead like that late on the road and can’t find a way to close it out.”Ehlers tied it up when a shot by Scheifele missed the net and went off the backboard, bouncing up to Ehlers who got his stick on it to beat Vasilevskiy. Byfuglien picked up an assist. His point streak is five games with one goal and seven assists.“I didn’t think too much,” Ehlers said. “I just tried to dive and get the puck into the net.”UP NEXTLightning: At Vancouver in Tuesday for the second of a four-game trip.Jets: Start a three-game trip in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Ferrari passion??? opiniones?

TzKa

Dom Abr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Xer Etéreo Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Paper Passion - Un libro de perfume!!!

Viviana

Jue May 23, 2013 2:47 pm

J.J. Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora offer you passion along with flexibility

Gustavov1

Jue Sep 14, 2017 5:52 am

Gustavov1 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. e om ursprunget f?r hans passion. "S? snart

caicai2017

Vie Nov 23, 2018 5:57 am

caicai2017 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Built on a passion for competition and a sporting lifestyle

stevebgraham

Vie May 10, 2019 2:53 am

stevebgraham Ver último mensaje