Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 08, 2018 2:37 am 
Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum

Share |
has been placed on injured reserve by the New York Giants due to a foot injury. Stewart carried the ball only six times for 17 yards in the first three games.With Stewart sidelined Janoris Jenkins Jersey , the Giants signed wide receiver Jawill Davis off their practice squad. The 6-foot, 197-pound Daviscaught three passes for 23 yards in the preseason, was released on Sept. 1 and signed to the practice squad the following day.Stewart signed a two-year, $6.8 million contract with the Giants in the offseason. He carries a $3.925 million cap hit this season.In April GM Dave Gettleman defended the signing of the 31-year-old 11-year veteran by saying “Jonathan Stewart is in his 10th year and he has not lost anything.”Stewart’s play did not back up Gettleman’s belief. Even before the announcement that Stewart was being placed on IR, running backs coach Craig Johnson had admitted that second-year man Wayne Gallman had surpassed Stewart on the depth chart.“Gallman has been a little more productive so he’s usually going to get the first call,” Johnson said.Pat Shurmur: Giants need to stop Zeke, and Demarcus Lawrence With the New York Giants prepping for a critical NFC East game on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys coach Pat Shurmur on Wednesday offered some thoughts on this weekend’s game. Here are takeaways from his remarks.“It starts with the run”Landon Collins had this to say on Wednesday about controlling the Dallas offense:Shurmur basically agreed during his Wednesday press conference:“It starts with the run for them. Certainly they’ve got an outstanding running back. I don’t know about the narrative about their O Line, but they look pretty good blocking to me, especially in the first week. They’ve got an outstanding run game,” Shurmur said. “When you have the threat of the quarterback as a runner, that adds another element to it because the so-called zone read game shows up and they don’t worry about him running with the football.”“Let’s kill the sack narrative”Shurmur was asked if he was concerned that the Giants only had one sack against Jacksonville. He issued a strong answer:“First, let’s kill the sack narrative. Sacks are certainly very important, but the rush needs to disrupt the quarterback and his timing when he makes throws, so I’m going to dispel that Kerry Wynn Jersey , whatever that is,” Shurmur said. “To your point, it’s important that we put pressure on Dak and make him move his feet. More than half the time, he’s got to have to move when he tends to just drop back and throw. I think that’s what the rush is designed to do, so we’ve got to continue working on that.”On the Giants-Cowboys rivalry“When you get a team ready to play and you look at the tactics, and you look at the players and all that, I guess you would have to ask the fans who they want to beat most. That’s more of that type of deal. I remember when I was in Philly, I was putting my trash out one morning early my first year, and we weren’t very good. It was early in the morning, and I was surprised by this person. They said to me, ‘Listen, you can go 2-14 if you beat Dallas twice’. So, that was Philly’s take on it. I don’t have the full feel here, I understand it’s important to beat everyone and http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-curtis-riley-jersey , certainly, Dallas is our next one.”On the difficulty of reaching the playoffs if you start 0-2We wrote about the difficulty of that earlier Wednesday at Big Blue View. Shurmur isn’t worrying about that kind of historical data.“We don’t worry about that. That’s fun for everybody to talk about outside the building,” Shurmur said. “We didn’t do enough in the first game to win the game, and we’re working to do what we can to win this next one. Period. End of story. All that stuff is fun for everybody to talk about, but we don’t worry about that.”On blocking Dallas DE Demarcus LawrenceLawrence had 14.5 sacks last season, and will likely spend most of the game lined up across from Ereck Flowers. “The guy assigned to block him has to block him. He’s certainly been very disruptive. The thing about him is, he’s long, he’s got a twitch and he can get going quickly. He’s relentless, he plays hard throughout the game, so you’ve got a full day with him. You’ve got to block him 65 or 70 times, or he’ll disrupt the game. You’re asking me about a really good player, and we have our challenge to block him.”

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Cowboys vs. Giants injury report: Randy Gregory

panxing18

Lun Nov 12, 2018 1:05 am

panxing18 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Giants vs. Jaguars: Snaps and stats from the new-look Giants

liny195

Jue Nov 08, 2018 2:48 am

liny195 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. M.J. Stewart Jersey

ding2018

Mar Oct 30, 2018 6:32 am

ding2018 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Aston Villa survive late Stewart Downing

xiaolan

Jue May 17, 2018 6:46 am

xiaolan Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. out, a veteran of our

douhua2233

Jue Ago 16, 2018 9:25 am

douhua2233 Ver último mensaje