Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm 
Eau de Toilette
Eau de Toilette

Share |
Redskins safety Su'a Cravens doesn't think he has to explain why he is considering retirement from the NFL at the age of 22.Cravens said during a minute-long video posted Shannon Sharpe Jersey to his Snapchat account he just wants to be happy.Su'a Cravens on Snapchat: "I don't feel like I need to explain myself. ...I think I need to follow what makes me happy." #Redskins pic.twitter.com/JVwglZtnU4 Master Tesfatsion (@MasterTes) September 4, 2017"I don't feel I need to explain myself. I don't feel like I have to," Cravens said. "I think I need to follow what makes me happy, get my mental right, my well Jamaal Charles Jersey -being right and my family right. I'm not worried about the comments or what people think about me."I'm gonna be a lot more open with y'all now that I can, now that I have nobody to answer to at the moment so I'll be open with you. You all will really get to know me. You can hate me or love me. There will be no gray area or in Wes Welker Jersey -between. I don't prefer it any other way. Love you all."The Redskins placed Cravens on the team's exempt/left squad listSunday after he told the team he was thinking of ending his career after just Mens Von Miller Game Jersey one season. Cravens has been out this summer with a knee injury.Cravens was a second-round pick from USC in last year's NFL Draft, but mi sed five games as a rookie with several injuries. He had hip and shoulder injuries, but a concu sion also cost him two games and forced him to wear special prescription gla ses.The decision Peyton Manning Jersey to walk away from football would cost Cravens about $3 million. He signed a four-year, $4.43 contract last year,including a $1.42 million salary bonus of which 75 percent might have to be paid back.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. yet focused on

hfy962464

Vie Abr 20, 2018 8:28 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. stay focused from

elaine95

Mié Nov 21, 2018 7:55 am

elaine95 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. A.J. Green remains focused, believes Marvin Lewis situation

lucky

Jue Dic 21, 2017 4:45 am

Jahroll42 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Refrigeration and Food Safety, ”

tujue

Lun Oct 08, 2018 3:11 am

tujue Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. eteran safety has signed another one

blueberryjerry

Jue Mar 23, 2017 9:40 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje