Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie May 04, 2018 7:08 am 
Perfume
Perfume

Share |
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- In a battle of fan-favorite heavyweights, it was the power of Roy Nelson that proved supreme Friday as he earned a first-round knockout win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. O. J. Simpson Jersey . The bout served as the main event of the "UFC Fight Night: Nogueira vs. Nelson" card at the du Arena. Nelson (21-9) was in control from the start, working in frequent jabs and occasionally launching his right hand. One of those shots scored flush in the early stages of the fight and Nogueira (34-9-1) went tumbling to the floor, but Nelson didnt rush the finish and instead allowed his opponent to stand and re-engage. The patience paid off as Nelson delivered a thunderous right a short time later that saw Nogueira fall stiff as he hit the mat. Nelson didnt bother to wait for referee Leon Roberts to step in, raising his hand in victory at the 3:30 mark of the first round. "I was expecting a five-round battle but things ended a little early," Nelson said. "My game plan was to throw more lefts and mix in some takedowns and eventually try to win each round. I didnt think I was going to be the hometown favorite but Abu Dhabi really was behind me tonight." In the nights co-feature, veteran featherweight Clay (The Carpenter) Guida outworked Japans Tatsuya (Crusher) Kawajiri for a win via unanimous decision. Guida (31-11) was relentless from the start, pressing the pace and looking to strike but often finding himself in a clinch with his opponent. Guida took advantage of those situations by locking the body and dumping his opponent to the canvas, even as Kawajiri (33-8-2) looked repeatedly to secure an armlock from the position. The two went back and forth for the full 15 minutes. Kawajiri always looked dangerous, but Guida kept a high pace until the final bell and enjoyed too many dominant positions to be denied a victory. Afterward, Guida called out Irish featherweight prospect Conor McGregor. "After your injury, once youre healed up, you want to fight a real man, there aint no gold at the end of that rainbow, man," Guida said in his post-fight interview. "Just a chest-hair sandwich from a mullet with a caveman at the end of it." In a welterweight contest, Ryan LaFlare looked impressive in a unanimous-decision win over John (Doomsday) Howard, though the contest was marred by an accidental foul. LaFlare (11-0) proved the better wrestler in the three-round matchup, repeatedly taking his opponent to the floor. But in the second round, LaFlare landed an inadvertent knee to the groin that sent Howard (22-9) to the canvas and threatened to end the fight. Howard chose to fight on but was in clear pain for the remainder of the bout. After earning the decision win, LaFlare admitted he was disappointed in how the incident played out but was happy to get a win. In the nights first main-card matchup, lightweight Ramsey Nijem (10-4) earned a scintillating victory over the previously undefeated Beneil Dariush (7-1). Nijem, who entered the cage holding a Palestinian flag, scored with a clean left hook in the late stages of the first round, and Dariush never recovered. Nijem seized the opportunity and rushed forward with additional strikes, finally earning the TKO call at the 4:20 mark of the first round. "I wanted this to be violent," Nijem said after the win. "I want everybody to be scared in my weight class." Tyrod Taylor Jersey . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jim-Kelly-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=861 .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Serena Williams says she asked for a wildcard into the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships to combat boredom once she believed her back injury was on the mend. "My back finally started to feel better but it wasnt better in time for me to play Doha at the level Id like to play," said Williams, in a pre-match media interview on Monday. "So then it became more about what can I play next and this was next on the calendar. "It gets boring to have to practice every day. I was like, I dont want to practice anymore. I want to play a match." The American has been sidelined with an aching back since losing a three-set, fourth-round match to Ana Ivanovic at the Australian Open last month. The ttop-seeded Williams isnt just playing singles this week in Dubai. Kyle Williams Jersey. She and sister Venus, who also was given a singles wildcard into the main draw, were granted a wildcard into the doubles as well. "I think its actually going to be good for me to do (play singles and doubles) because it will give me some more match play," Williams said. "I need to get used to the conditions and moving so its definitely helpful." Williams, who received a first round bye, will play the winner of the all-Russian encounter between Alisa Kleybanova and Elena Makarova in the second round. In the doubles, the Williams sisters will face the second-seeded Russian pairing of Makarova and Elena Vesnina in the first round. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. play again

hfy962464

Jue Abr 19, 2018 7:12 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. play throughout

xiaoqin55

Vie Ago 17, 2018 8:58 am

brandon8 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. second on the play.

hfy962464

Mar Mar 27, 2018 6:05 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Wenger has said he will play

lucyweiweiwei

Sab Abr 28, 2018 2:48 am

lucyweiweiwei Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Givenchy - PLAY

Guille

Lun Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

A.Medrano Ver último mensaje