Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Feb 05, 2018 1:02 am 
Perfume
Perfume

Share |
THE REASON WHYy NEYMAR HAS BEEN A MUCH BETTER DEAL THAN GARETH BALE: A STRUGGLE BETWEEN TITANS Within the current football trends Nike Shox NZ Hombre Blancas Grises España , trainers, sport writers and fans (and myself in my own small way) do a “new sport”, i.e. they like to compare the best performance of the greatest football champions. Until some time ago, in comparison to champions, Ronaldo and Messi were utilized as a touchstone, while today football fans exercise both their imagination and critical acumen on two international football stars, i.e. Neymar and Bale. I wish to start by saying that all trainers, sport writers or simple fans who desires to engage in a confrontation between Bale and Neymar face considerable difficulties Nike Shox Avenue Hombre Negras España , because they are two authentic “titans” on football.

The sectorial statistics (games played, goals, assists) help us in our opinion about individual players’ performance, but the final opinions (at least my own opinion) go beyond mere statistics and description of the data. And since statistic has its own important impact, I'll start with them first. And I first observe that both Neymar and Bale reported a high incidence of injuries during the present football season (2013-2014).

Neymar was outside with other team members for a couple of weeks, while Bale had suffered leg muscle strains. However, after their return to their respective teams, the statistic provides the following information for each footballer:

1. Neymar played for Barcelona 29 games with 12 goals and 11 assists.
2. Bale played for Madrid 27 games Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras España , with 14 goals and 10 assists.
3. Neymar scored 72 goals in the Spanish league and UCL, while Bale has scored 65 goals within the same competitions.
4. Neymar’s average for the last months is about 16.6 percent, whilst Bale’s average is about 21.5 percent.

In conclusion, we can say that the statistic shows that Bale enjoyed a slight advantage over Neymar, who however is three years younger than his “rival.”

BEYOND THE STATISTICS

Statistics might say “something” about both of them, but not every thing is satisfactory. For example, statistics don't tell us that Neymar and Bale are quite different in physical constitution (while their style reaches high levels of overall performance). Neymar is agile as a leopard, and has developed a formidable dribbling Nike Shox Avenue 802 Hombre Negras España , ball control and speed.

Bale is of strong build and is really a extremely powerful wing forward, equipped with exceptional speed, dribbling and ball control. From the strictly physical standpoint, I'd say that they are “NOT COMPARABLE” to one another. Instead, from a stylistic standpoint, each Bale and Neymar are at the “frontier” of human possibility of ball control and speed of execution.

However, because of the peculiar physical characteristics that distinguish both of them, I'd say that Neymar has some thing extra to offer Nike Shox 807 Hombre Negras España , i.e. he displays Much more Creative IMAGINATION and FANTASY than Bale, which is probably the legacy of the GREAT BRAZILIAN SOCCER School, which gave the world some footballers such as Pele and Roberto Rivellino, to mention just two names.

Photo credit: goal The Online Bachelors Degree Programs Might Work Out Well For You The Online Bachelors Degree Programs Might Work Out Well For You April 9, 2013 | Author: Icie K. Kertzmann | Posted in Business
You can conveniently achieve your goals of increasing your education with the assistance of the web design program online. Get ready for a career in the visual arts industry when you enroll in a convenient and affordable online course. These practical online courses make it feasible for anyone with a business schedule to have an opportunity to earn their degree conveniently. It is possible to develop skills and qualifications for a career in visual design with the various visual art associate degree programs that are available to help you.

There are opportunities through the Associate of Occupations Studies or AOS programs that can help you develop a strong foundation in visual art and design. Written communications, critical thinking and other imperative elements of a successful career are learned along with industry standard technology that is needed. The convenient options permit you to complete the online associate degree programs within a two-year schedule on a full-time basis. If your schedule is quite busy you can pick the option of a part-time extended schedule if that would be more convenient.

You will discover how to develop solutions to design programs, design for various clients and audiences, create design mockups and present work to clients Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Blancas España , control the fundamentals of design and use industry-standard software to originate professional print and design products as part of the Associate Degree programs for graphic design. Degrees are available for students in web design that will teach them skills that include learning how to effectively plan and present websites to potential customers, learning how to manage the many stages of a web site project, how to use design fundamentals and industry standard technology to create professional websites and learning how to identify the needs of different audiences and clients.

Students who are interested in the field of digital media will find it possible to take advantage of the associates degree programs online to become prepared for that career choice. It would probably be quite enjoyable to have a career that required you to use art and design skills with motion technology to create engaging multimedia work, build video animation projects and work with 2D and 3D environments, and plan motion-based projects. A job that required you to administer and implement cross media projects must be interesting to say the least. It is feasible that going to work every day could actually be fun.

Top name. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Cheap Air Max 2017 Online

ding2018

Dom Mar 04, 2018 1:40 am

ding2018 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. eacgame – An Online Store Selling Cheap DC Universe Online C

eacgamecom

Sab Mar 10, 2018 1:00 am

eacgamecom Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Nike Air Max Sale Online

ding2018

Jue May 03, 2018 3:36 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. nike air max online sale

ding2018

Mié May 09, 2018 7:34 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Nike Air Max 1 Baratas Online