Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 11, 2017 8:34 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
After the Madden NFL 18 Coins Champions League 3-0 Lectra Olympiakos, Manchester United in the current round of the play Kay, this red magic gradually with signs of a rebound, according to the "Daily Mirror" news, Moyes released rhetoric in the next season to lead the Red Devils return Race at the same time Manchester United's signings work has also made new progress, it is learned that the Red Devils have agreed to 37 million pounds of transfer fee to finalize the Portuguese supernova William - Carvalho.

Manchester United in the recent rally to Moyes also accumulated a lot of Madden 18 Coins confidence, in an interview, the Scotsman to lead Manchester United to return to the title group, "In fact, we are now in accordance with my ideas and ideas to reorganize, Our every game is based on this starting point, we need to do is return to the Grand Prix next season.

Manchester United in the season out of the championship fight, but this kind of thing will also happen in other giants, the most important The reason is that we did not win enough strong dialogue this season. "Subsequently, Moyes revealed that he did not care which team will win the Premier League this season," I only care about Manchester United will win,

I think Led the team to maddenvip win the championship, but did not do so, so it is very bad for me.I never care about the other team's title race, Manchester City has its own thing, Manchester United also, we need to get more points , So that at the end of the season to get a better ranking. "Although Moyes has its own theory, but for Manchester United in the future tactics,

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. that drafted him. “Its a team that let me go, plus I kn

blueberryjerry

Vie Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. ad for my team. They scored 10 runs I need to win this game.

blueberryjerry

Vie Mar 24, 2017 9:32 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. p Anaheim prevent Hiller from going 2-0 against his old team

blueberryjerry

Mié Mar 22, 2017 9:43 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. are just 11-19-5 as the road team this season. The Blues had

blueberryjerry

Lun Abr 10, 2017 9:33 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. eaf, placing him in a tie for 22nd in team hist

blueberryjerry

Jue Mar 30, 2017 9:41 am