Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 09, 2018 3:42 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
Today brings pandora charms uk cheap our last big Pandora release of the year, with the launch of the Winter 2017 collections! There are new charms and jewellery for the Pandora Moments, Essence, Disney and Rose lines, and lots to tempt you into hitting the spends for the various holiday promos going on this season. The regular Moments line features a mix of more sophisticated deep blues, featuring galactic and icy themes, and some more fun holiday pieces, decked out for the most part in vibrant reds and greens. For a full overview, with stock images, please take a look through the Pandora Winter 2017 tag! As usual, lots of pretty live shots have been popping up online, and I’ve rounded up some of them below for you to look through! My favourites still are the Wintry Delight and the navy blue Dazzling Snowflake, which have a beautiful colour.:D They featured very prominently in the live shots I found, which is unsurprising!

Today brings my monthly cheap pandora charms uk news round-up, featuring all the details on what’s coming up for November 2017 – and beyond! The promo pandemonium continues, with a whole host of holiday offers coming up both this month and next. For me, this is always one of the times of the year in which it’s most fun to be a Pandora collector, with all the festive campaign imagery, the ornament GWP, the holiday gift packaging. I popped into store to see the new collection last Saturday and spent a very enjoyable half hour or so picking out my choices for the UK’s Christmas ornament offer!:D While I was there, I had a good mosey around the shop to look at all the new pieces, and thought I’d offer a few live shots and thoughts now. The new Pandora Rose charms were pretty in person, offering a more elegant take on a festive theme. I think the Christmas Tree was my favourite of these, but I’m not tempted to get any just yet – neither of my Pandora Rose bracelets would suit either of these.

A few more country exclusive charms have pandora uk sale outlet popped up with the Pandora Winter 2017 release – these are new versions of the usual stock engravable charms, rather than proper fresh designs. These are becoming increasingly popular, as clearly the brand have realised that they are an affordable way to offer beads with a more specific appeal. There are often too many of these nowadays to track down and feature them all, but I thought these were quite cute! I don’t have stock images for these but, in Canada, the following charms have been posted by Pandora Southgate. It’s just over a week until the official launch of the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, and today brings some lovely high-quality images of all the new charm jewellery, along with some fresh commentary!:) The collection features some outstanding icy and cosmic blues, and some really fun bright enamels for the holidays – standard fare for a Pandora holiday collection, but well executed.

The Pandora Winter 2017 collection will debut on the 2nd of November. This pandora disney charms uk preview covers all the charm jewellery specifically, including bracelets and floating locket petites – if you’re looking to see the other jewellery such as rings, necklaces, etc.,please read my post here. Read on for a full look at the charms coming out! The Ice Drops Glass is another favourite of mine, as it looks so pretty in the stock image! I’ve heard that the glass itself is clear, with blue crystals studded in it and the colour wrapped around the core. I think I’d have preferred colour in the glass but will reserve judgement until I see it in person. It’s $55 USD / $60 CAD. In complementary colours, we next have set of cosmic/starry beads. These have a really nice synergy with the winter beads and work really with them, I think. One of my favourites of these is the Celestial Mosaic, priced at $65 USD / $75 CAD. Its made from mother of pearl, which gives it the perfect luminescent shimmer for representing the night sky.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora Disney Bambi Pendant Elegance Sale made

Zogby

Sab Ene 13, 2018 2:15 am

Zogby Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Disney, Belle's Enchanted Rose Charm

Dedrick

Mar Ene 09, 2018 3:43 am

Dedrick Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora Charm Bracelet Or For Anyone

decipherers

Jue Ene 04, 2018 6:00 am

decipherers Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora is known for its customizable charm bracelets...

CesarMC

Mar Mar 20, 2018 3:28 am

CesarMC Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Pandora tree of love charm

antelopes

Lun Mar 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Lionel Messi Ver último mensaje