Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 06, 2018 5:48 am 
Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum

Share |
on Monday Youth Joe Staley jersey , and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan spent much of his press conference answering questions about the former first-round pick.Shanahan said the team was “absolutely not” aware of an October incident or report involving Foster.“The first time I heard about it was when someone told us when we landed after it was written in paper,” Shanahan said, via quotes distributed by the team. “Everyone in our building was the same on that. I was aware that Reuben had spoken with her and still talked to her at times. I knew that from just asking him personally. Like, 鈥楬ow are things in her life? Have you seen her in a while?鈥?But by no means did I think that they were ever living together or dating again.鈥漈he 49ers decided to cut Foster after he was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence Saturday night at the team hotel in Tampa. The San Francisco Chronicle later discovered the domestic violence report made to Santa Clara, California, police on Oct. 12.“We knew Rueben had a string of making bad decisions,” Shanahan said. “We knew that when we took him. We thought he would improve, and we were going to do everything we could to help him, and Reuben did improve in some things. But, you know, for that to come up for what did happen last year or earlier in this year, and then for what happened Saturday with the same person at a team hotel 49ers Arik Armstead Jersey , it鈥檚 just hard to comprehend how you could put yourself in that situation again. I鈥檓 not OK with that regardless. I don鈥檛 know exactly what happened. Obviously, any time you鈥檙e dealing with domestic violence or anything like that, when there is a victim in domestic violence, there鈥檚 not many things in this world more wrong than domestic violence and things like that.“. . . I don鈥檛 know exactly what happened between Reuben and the accuser. But after this happened a second time with the same person in our hotel, I think that decision-making was enough for us to move on. Who knows what happened. Maybe people will find out. But that wasn鈥檛 why we made this decision.鈥漈he 49ers gave Foster a second chance after Foster’s offseason domestic violence arrest. Foster, though, ran out of chances, with Shanahan saying Foster’s latest arrest makes it “very hard to trust” Foster again.“I thought rock bottom was last time, and I thought it would be very simple that that would be his wakeup call,” Shanahan said, “and I think it was in a lot of areas, but to put yourself in the situation that he put himself in Cheap DeForest Buckner Jersey , whether it happened or not, if it happened it鈥檚 so easy, but if it didn鈥檛, that still was too bad of a decision to make us comfortable with keeping that person in our organization. Hopefully this is rock bottom for him, and he can fix himself in all those ways and still find a way to go have success in his life or hopefully another team someday.鈥漇hanahan called Foster “a couple of times” Monday. Foster has not returned his call.Live updates from Kyle Shanahan’s Week 4 Monday wrap-up press conference The San Francisco 49ers lost in Week 4 to the Los Angeles Chargers in C.J. Beathard’s first start of the season. It was a close loss, with Beathard putting up a strong effort, and the defense making some big stops amidst still inconsistent tackling. But the 49ers dropped to 1-3 and begin preparations for Week 5 against the Arizona Cardinals.The team returned to Santa Clara Sunday evening, and Monday is a day to wrap up the previous day’s game and begin preparations for the coming week. Head coach Kyle Shanahan will meet with the media at 4 p.m. PT to discuss all that. The 49ers will stream the press conferences Twitter, Facebook, and the team’s app. The 49ers beat writers will also have updates from the media sessions. I’ve embedded our beat writer Twitter list so you can follow along. We’ll have a transcript later today.A Twitter List by NinersNation

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. 49ers activate Reuben Foster

liny195

Mié Ene 09, 2019 3:00 am

liny195 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Reuben Foster Jersey

xiaoying123

Lun Abr 16, 2018 8:24 am

xiaoying123 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Reuben Foster spent the first two weeks of the football seas

liny195

Jue Nov 08, 2018 3:38 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. It’s looking less and less likely that 49ers linebacker

liny195

Lun Ene 21, 2019 6:14 am

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. The San Francisco 49ers released their final injury

liny195

Mié Ene 09, 2019 3:28 am