Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Sep 10, 2018 7:46 am 
Eau de Parfum
Eau de Parfum

Share |
Bills running back LeSean McCoy reported for training camp as expected this week and he said on Thursday that his mind is only on football.

A home invasion at McCoy’s house in Georgia this offseason left his ex-girlfriend injured and making suggestions that the running back may have been involved as the two had been at odds for some time. Police are continuing to investigate the incident A.J. Green Youth Jersey , which is why McCoy avoided answering questions on that topic when he spoke to reporters.

“Right now, it’s an open investigation so I’ll leave it at that,” McCoy said, via the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle. “Right now, my main focus is being here with my teammates Jarvis Landry Jersey Youth , my team, trying to build together during camp to reach our goal together, which is a championship.”

McCoy said he spoke to Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula on Wednesday and said they are “backing me 110 percent.” Coach Sean McDermott sent a similar message by saying the team has done due diligence on the matter and “feel we can move on at this time” with McCoy as a member of the team.

It would be a big plus for the Buffalo offense if things remain that way as McCoy remains the focal point of the offense in his fourth season with the team.

Plaxico Burress may have just been projecting based on his own experience, but at least he understands the situation.

The former Giants wide receiver urged the team to do what it takes to sign wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to a contract extension now, to avoid the kinds of things that might have been on his mind a decade ago.

“Everybody in the world knows the guy [Beckham] needs to be rewarded Cheap Dallas Goedert Jersey ,” Burress told Ryan Dunleavy of NJ.com. “It’s only a matter of time. Don’t have him disgruntled going into the season, and then you lose him. Why even put yourself in that position?”

Again, Burress might have been remembering his own situation. In 2008, he was coming off an ankle injury, and wanted to sign a new deal before the season to offer himself some protection. He skipped offseason practices Authentic Clayton Keller Jersey , but showed up at training camp and mostly rode a stationary bike until just before the start of the season, when the five-year deal came.

“It became about the (other) guys,” Burress said. “You try to handle your business as you should. I’m really close with a lot of the guys I played with. We were coming off a championship. Sitting down talking with those guys was like, ‘It’s not about them. It’s about us.’ We had a great team back then. Hopefully, those same thoughts go through (Odell’s) mind and he’s able to make the decision to show up and perform.

“I hope that he doesn’t let that affect him going into training camp. I say just go pay the guy so they can put all that behind them and everybody goes into a season with a tremendous focus of winning another championship.”

Beckham’s entering the final year of his rookie deal. And there are plenty of people trying to spend the Giants’ money for them Adidas Brent Burns Jersey , including former quarterback Phil Simms.

Womens Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. -ice training but will continue with his off-ice training. I

blueberryjerry

Vie Mar 31, 2017 9:42 am

blueberryjerry Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. MS Dhoni yelling at Manish Pandey showed how much

pinkpink

Sab Feb 24, 2018 9:33 am

pinkpink Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. he showed last year," said Gibbons, referring

hfy962464

Sab May 19, 2018 6:05 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Jaguars offense showed some interesting concepts Week 1

chenyan94

Lun Nov 12, 2018 2:43 am

chenyan94 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. TRAINING

[ Ir a páginaIr a página: 1, 2, 3 ]

dylan12

Jue Mar 24, 2011 1:26 pm

dylan12 Ver último mensaje