Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar Dic 19, 2017 5:49 am 
Eau de Cologne
Eau de Cologne

Share |
Imagen

ทางเข้า sbobet Wales international hooker Richard Hibbard will leave Aviva Premiership club Gloucester at the end of this season.Hibbard, 34, has agreed a three-year deal with the Newport-based Dragons.And he will follow his current Gloucester team-mate and fellow Wales international Ross Moriarty to Rodney Parade next term.Hibbard, who has won 38 caps for Wales and played in all three British and Irish Lions Tests on the 2013 Australia tour, joined Gloucester three years ago and has made more than 90ทางเข้า sbobetappearances for them."It's been an incredibly difficult decision," Hibbard said in a statement."The reason it's been so tough is that I have become so attached to Gloucester during my time here. I've probably played some of my very best rugby in Cherry and White, and I've enjoyed it so much."Gloucester has become a real part of me, and always will be, and I am proud to be able to say that."I hope people can see that I've bought into that, have always given it 100 per cent and promise that I will continue to do so for the rest of my time here."Finishing my career in Wales is important to me, though, and this opportunity has probably come a little sooner than I expected. But to have the chance to finish on a high, back home in Wales in front of family and friends, is an exciting one."Gloucester rugby director David Humphreys added: "We knew what we wereทางเข้า sbobetgetting when 'Hibbs' joined the club - an absolute warrior - and he has more than lived up to that."The part he has played for Gloucester Rugby over the past few seasons cannot be over-estimated."The Dragons, meanwhile, confirmed Hibbard's arrival, as he becomes their latest signing as part of a major rebuilding project."Richard is an outstanding hooker and is someone that will add to our squad on and off the field," Dragons head coach Bernard Jackman told the Welsh region's official website."He has huge experience at the highest level, and given that we have a very young squad at present, that expertise will be invaluable."

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Richard Sherman Elite Jersey

xiaoying123

Lun Abr 16, 2018 8:32 am

xiaoying123 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. . Shawn Ouellette-St-Amant, Anthony Richard a

hfy962464

Vie May 25, 2018 7:06 am

hfy962464 Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. which ones can you take or leave

Sharks

Vie Abr 20, 2018 6:38 am

Sharks Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Hopefully leave a better name for three

pinkpink

Mar Jun 26, 2018 10:35 am

pinkpink Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. RICHARD MILLE RM 58 MONTRE TOURBILLON RM 58-01 HEURE UNIVERS

anigla

Lun Sep 18, 2017 6:02 am

anigla Ver último mensaje