Todos los horarios son UTC

Feed

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 09, 2019 5:45 am 
Perfume
Perfume

Share |
er Bowl’s lead-out program. NBC has the broadcast rights to Super Bowl 53 https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Terrance-Mitchell-Jersey , and the last time they had an opportunity to air something, they chose to air The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in 2016, which got 20.55 million viewers.This year, CBS is airing the series premiere of The World’s Best, a reality talent competition. The performers will be judged by Drew Barrymore, RuPaul and Faith Hill, and James Corden will serve as the series host. I usually try to tune in to post-Super Bowl programs, but this program doesn’t do it for me. It sounds just like America’s Got Talent on NBC. They are fine shows, and I think it will get a fair audience, but I don’t care.Reality shows typically do exceptionally well in this slot. For example, take a look at how these reality shows have done since 2000:2001: Survivor (CBS, 45.369 million)2004: Survivor (CBS, 33.535 million)2010: Undercover Boss (CBS, 38.654 million)2012: The Voice (NBC Jarvis Landry Jersey , 37.611 million)Eight years ago, only 18% of you said you’d tune in to watch Glee after the Super Bowl. Seven years ago, only 12% of you said you’d tune in to watch The Voice. Six years ago, 63% of you said you’d tune in to watch Elementary. Five years ago, only 27% of you said you’d tune in to watch New Girl. Four years ago, 50% of you said you’d tune in to watch The Blacklist. Three years ago, a surging 63% of you said you’d tune in to watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Two years ago, only 28% of you said you’d watch 24: Legacy. Last year, only 29% of you said you’d watch This is Us.What about this year? Vote in the poll below and let us know in the comments section. Also, feel free to spin this into an off-topic discussion about current television shows you are in to as well! Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 10 game against the Atlanta Falcons.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%Stats“Feelin’ Dangerous?” Mayfield was perfect in the first half, and did what he needed to in the second half with the lead. His throws were spot on the money, so much to the point where the trick play thrown by a running back made you think, “Ahhh Genard Avery Color Rush Jersey , I like the fun play call, but maybe not when Mayfield was so hot anyway.” It was Mayfield’s first 3-touchdown game, and he now has 7 touchdowns to just 2 interceptions over his last three games.Per PFF, Mayfield was blitzed 10 times and went 7-of-8 for 115 yards and 1 touchdown on those plays for a perfect QB rating of 158.3. He was graded an 85.6.Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns gave the bulk of the workload on Sunday to Nick Chubb, and he delivered. Besides his franchise-breaking 92-yard touchdown run, he would’ve had 19 carries for 84 yards, still good for an average of 4.42 yards per carry. Anyone still wondering about the Carlos Hyde trade? He also showed good hands in catching 3 passes, including one for a touchdown.Per PFF, Chubb (80.5 grade) gained 155 of his 176 rushing yards after contact.Duke Johnson only played 17 snaps...but the key is that he still received 7 touches, including an all-important touchdown catch. He nearly fumbled once, but his knee had just gotten down.I love the utilization of the full house package and actually sticking with it for a stretch. It’s easy to hate on the fact that it ended with a running back throwing an interception, but I like the innovation, and I think the safety made a great read.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsNo particular receiver was targeted this week significantly; the wealth was spread around. Rashard Higgins had a big touchdown catch early on, for example https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Corbett-Jersey , but that was the only time he was targeted all game. The good thing? When players were thrown the ball, they held on to it. At the end of the day, that is all we really care about.Give credit to Antonio Callaway for the assist on Nick Chubb’s 92-yard touchdown run, as he helped guide Chubb back to the inside part of the field and chipped his man enough to allow the run to go all the way.Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThis was a higher percentage output than usual for blocking tight end Darren Fells, who saw 60% of the snaps. Seth DeValve was not utilized much again...but for now, with how the offense has played out under Freddie Kitchens, that’s okay.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns went with Greg Robinson at left tackle. Besides a stretch when he had two holding penalties in the same drive, I thought he did another good job. In fact, the Falcons’ offensive line didn’t have one sack, and they only had one hit on the quarterback all game!Bitonio (73.3) and Zeitler (72.0) had high grades for the Browns.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC

Temas Relacionados
 Temas   Autor   Respuestas   Vistas   Último mensaje 
No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Move over, McShay. Time for my annual

lucky

Jue Abr 12, 2018 2:10 am

lucky Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. From all these types, our topic for today would

zhouyueyue

Mar Feb 19, 2019 8:00 am

zhouyueyue Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. Just wanted four win suspending were one discussion

pinkpink

Sab Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm

pinkpink Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. topic in the flooring industry

liuer

Jue Jul 26, 2018 11:02 am

liuer Ver último mensaje

No hay nuevos mensajes sin leer en este tema. This include a panel discussion break ain't record

pinkpink

Jue Jul 05, 2018 2:14 am

pinkpink Ver último mensaje